Thursday, January 20, 2011

HAIR CLIPS--Pictures

A new venture!!!  I am selling Hair Bows and Headbands and Clips.  All things girly, all things posh and pretty.  This is the REAL reason I started this blog.  I am trying to offer all those cute hair things you see out there for more than half the price.  I welcome suggestions and ideas of what to offer, how to market, and especially pics of your posh princesses in their cute dress-ups and hair clips.  I will not post names of our "super-models", I just love to have a variety of ideas for everyone out there.  Hope you enjoy what I have to offer right now, and I will post new items as I get them and make them.


Korker with Small Hot Pink Crochet Headband

Double Zebra Daisy with Large Black Crochet Headband

Leopard Print Daisy on Clip

Double Zebra Daisy on Clip

Chunky Polka Dot Bow on Small Red Crochet Headband
...and thanks to my super-cute, super-models!!!  They were all so sweet to let me take their pics and "use" them in my advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment